Why join us?
We are helping medical doctors on their day-to-day, by creating a new digital ecosystem where they can easily access the most useful professional resources. By wasting less time searching for the content & tools they need, they have more time for what really matters: their patients.
Tonic App is speeding up! We are conquering new markets, building even more amazing tools and our team is getting bigger!
We are looking for a Designer for our Growth Team and this is a great opportunity for you if you are looking for an exciting career change in a fast-growing start-up and you want to be part of a company that is shaping the future of digital health.
Be part of a talented, smart and easy-going team that is our best asset and great to work with!
What do we expect?
- You are a 360º designer versatile at working end-2-end from ideation to preparing deliverables.
- You are skilled at leveraging the design to solve user problems and drive business growth.
- You are the creative juice of the team transforming abstract ideas into tangible prototypes, wireframes, and sketches.
- You have a scientific approach to design by setting design-hypotheses, running validation tests, observing data and learning from evidence.
- You like to work on distinct parts of the product (onboarding, referral, pricing screens, etc.) as well as across multiple channels (email, web landings, mobile ads, etc.).
- You enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary team including marketers, engineers, and data scientists.
- You are curious and fun-loving, you are not afraid of tough challenges and confident enough to share your views.
- You are polite when reviewing other people’s work and take it well when you get feedback on yours, like we are!
- Actively partner with the Growth team on defining user problems and ideating solutions.
- Manage end-to-end design delivery: ideation, prototyping, experiments, deliverables.
- Guide and support the design process from an abstract to concrete idea by fast iterations on design prototypes, wireframes, and sketches.
- Formulate hypotheses on user behavior & psychology and design concierge or feature fake level experiments to validate them.
- Define new engaging experiences and design solutions from interaction flow to user interface to conversion screens.
- Receive and apply feedback on design prototypes and prepare deliverables for final implementation.
- Work with Product design on aligning the UX and leverage available components of the design system.
Who you are
- A degree in Graphic Design, Product Design, UX, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Previous working experience inside multi-disciplinary Growth, Performance, or CRO teams.
- Experience with Sketch and basic knowledge of HTML.
- Understanding of the basics of marketing communication & mobile product design.
- Good hold on user psychology, neuromarketing and behavioral science.
- Working knowledge of best practices for web and mobile-based design frameworks, tools, and practices.