Why join us?
We are helping medical doctors on their day-to-day, by creating a new digital ecosystem where they can easily access the most useful professional resources. By wasting less time searching for the content & tools they need, they have more time for what really matters: their patients.
Tonic App is speeding up! We are conquering new markets, building even more amazing tools and our team is getting bigger!
We are looking for a Data Scientist and this is a great opportunity for you if you are looking for an exciting career change in a fast-growing start-up and you want to be part of a company that is shaping the future of digital health.
Be part of a talented, smart and easy-going team that is our best asset and great to work with!
What do we expect?
As a data scientist, you will join a new team that has taken the challenge to leverage highly valuable data into value to our customers and users through advanced analytics and creativity. You will:
- Work with multiple departments in building new data products to support overall decision-making
- Support the team in scaling the existing data architecture to sustain our business growth
- Develop pipelining strategies to enable other teams to have effective analytical capabilities
- Design and develop custom reports with BI tools to provide valuable information to stakeholders and leadership
- Create insights through data analysis and communicate solutions in a clear and understandable way to both experts and non-experts
- Participate in shaping the new data team in a fast-paced and international startup environment
Who you are?
- Passionate about data, technology, and how both can change healthcare as we know it. You are smart and data-savvy. You have:
- 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing scalable data-driven solutions using Big Data technologies, data warehouses/lakes as well as programming languages such as Python
- Practical experience in implementing efficient data pipelines
- Practical experience in using BI tools for reporting
- Strong analytical, interpretative, and problem-solving skills
- Data acumen
- Knowledge of Relational and Non-relational databases
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Data Science processes
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Domain knowledge in healthcare/medical/pharma
- Experience with DW/DL solutions implementation projects